Wednesday, June 14, 2006

First-Person Articles

I Lived a Lie
I partied almost every weekend, all the while telling everyone I was a Christian.
(Campus Life, November/December 2003)

Aren't You Listening, God?
I prayed about my eyes every night. Why wasn't God healing me?
(Campus Life, June/July 2003)

It's Not Fair!
In high school, I was always right. At least, that's how I saw myself.
(Campus Life online exclusive, October 18, 2003)

Spread the Word!
I'm slowly learning to take the risk and share my faith.
(Campus Life online exclusive, May 10, 2003)

Why Bother God?
With famine, murder and war all over the world, my little problem seemed unimportant.
(Campus Life, June/July 2003)

Holly & her sister, Angela
Photo Credit: Rebecca Wood

8 Steps to a Better Friendship with God
My sister gave me some great ideas for doing devotions.
(Campus Life, September/October 2003)

Take a Pass on Yoga (Opinion)
How can I support a practice that is targeting the young and the weak?
(Christianity Today online exclusive, June 7, 2005)

No comments: